The Garden Route – gateway to old fashioned country-style warmth and hospitality.
Reasons why property interest in the Western Cape and Garden Route area is higher than the rest of the country:
- At the moment it is the safest area in South Africa. No life insurance can provide you the security of safety.
- We have some of the most wonderful schools.
- Very good hospitals, medical clinics, doctors and specialists.
- We have sufficient guesthouses and hotels at reasonable prices.
- All the necessary shops, supermarkets and shopping malls.
- In agriculture the average carrying capacity per ha is higher than other areas in the country.
- Mostly dairy farming: the top farmer’s milk up to 5 cows per ha.
- Under irrigation ± 5000m³ per year + average rainfall is more than 700mm per year.
- Winter temperature is minimum ± 5° and in the summer maximum ± 30°.
- Grazing in the summer is mostly Lucerne, ryegrass and kikuyu. Lots of silo fodder is made for the winter months. ± 70 tons of silo fodder from a ha under irrigation.
- 4 Milk processing factories in the area.
- Here are some of the most beautiful mountains and a sea.
- George Airport is centrally located.
- The roads are in top condition.
- The people are friendly and helpful.
- We welcome all new investors and their expertise.